Partner Alliance Manager - Americas
Sales & Channel – AMERICAS Channel
Keen to work for a seriously fun, award-winning global software company? Have experience creating sales results by delivering a customer-first approach in complex globally recognized companies? Then keep reading.
PaperCut develops print management software that helps over 60,000 businesses, 100 million users, in 190 countries reduce waste, boost security, and cut costs. In addition to our main base in Australia, we have regional headquarters in Portland, Oregon and Bracknell, United Kingdom, and a bunch of partners around the globe. We’ve grown a lot – doubling to our current team of 200 in just over 2 years– and now we need you.
You will report to the Regional Director - Americas and be based out of either our Portland, OR office or working remotely in New Jersey (NJ) , you will play an essential role in PaperCut's success in the Americas region.
What you'll do...
- Work hand in hand with your peers in Partner Alliance, Americas Channel Director and Channel Teams to contribute to and build regional strategic plans.
- Contribute local knowledge to the wider Global Alliance Management Strategy.
- Develop and evolve multi-layered relationships within targeted Manufacturers, e.g. C-Level, Partner Managers, Product Management/Marketing, and Professional Services.
- Increase brand awareness through both Direct and In-Direct Channels, e.g. presence at In-Direct Channel Events, Exhibitions, National and Regional Sales Events.
- Develop and continue growing an understanding of PaperCut’s solutions, ensuring you can present our value proposition at multiple levels.
- Collaborate closely with the Melbourne Product Engineering, Support and QA teams to improve PaperCut products, provide context around feature requests and product feedback.
What you've got...
- Demonstrative skills managing both external relationships as well as internally across the PaperCut team
- Domain knowledge in the print solutions industry, including printing protocols and operating system infrastructure
- Passionate about positive customer experiences
- A thoughtful, creative approach to projects with involvement from concept through to completion
- Previous leadership experience in a complex Channel environment
- Eagerness to travel throughout the Americas region as well as the odd trip to Australia or Europe (you could be travelling up to 50% of your time)
- Alongside speaking english fluently, a second language would differentiate you, especially if it was Spanish.
- Hopefully you love coffee, because we have unlimited espresso coffee at our in-house cafe. We’ll even train you to be a barista, as we value quality in everything we do.
- Our downtown Portland location is just around the corner from food carts, shopping, and Washington Park.
- You will get access to a full suite of benefits including: great medical and workers compensation coverage, 401(k) with matching contribution, paid vacation, parental leave, sick leave, and more.
- There will be plenty of opportunities for you to take time out with ping pong, giant jenga, walking group, summer BBQ, and our annual holiday party.
- We love loyalty, and hope that you do, too. PaperCutters get an additional five days annual leave for every five years they spend with us.
- Co-founders Chris and Matt genuinely love sharing success with our people. So each year you will get a 'share the success' bonus, based on how well we met our company goals.
Our startup way of thinking means we’re wired a little differently to your everyday corporate.
You’ll find us in our comfy clothes around the coffee machine, not in suits around the boardroom table. Our leaders don’t hide away in offices; they collaborate with you to evolve what makes us great.
And as an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion, we proudly encourage people from all walks of life to apply (even tea drinkers).
So if the above made you stand up dramatically, look to the horizon, and think: “Whoa, that’s me,” send us an application – and let us know how you like your coffee, too.
Check out more on Glassdoor