Paperspace is a high-performance cloud computing and ML development platform for building, training and deploying machine learning models. Tens of thousands of individuals, startups and enterprises use Paperspace to iterate faster and collaborate on intelligent, real-time prediction engines.
Paperspace is backed by leading investors including Battery Ventures, Intel Capital, SineWave Ventures, Sorenson Ventures, Y Combinator and Initialized Capital.
Paperspace is looking for software engineers to implement our public API services and developer tools for machine learning. Paperspace's Gradient platform is targeted at enabling machine learning developers to put up training and inference pipelines quickly, automate these pipelines, and extend them easily. Programming and development of these pipelines is done through our public APIs and open source sdks. You will help implement the APIs and sdks that provide the core entry points to our our platform.
- uses Python, Node.Js and Golang for our public sdks
- implements our APIs using HTTP/REST, websockets, GraphQL, and related technologies
- uses test-driven development, and continuous integration and deployment processes
- wants our command line tools and api frameworks to provide first-class experiences to developers
You will bring
- experience in one or more of Node.Js, Golang, Python, and REST API design
- the ability to implement new features across all the layers of our infrastructure, including SQL
- clean design and implementation skills
It would be great if
- you have the writing and communication skills to document your work for public consumption and participate in open source collaborations
- you also have experience with machine learning frameworks and ml programming challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, with vision & dental (US-based employees only)
- Employer-matched retirement benefits (401k)
- Generous vacation policy
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- In-office employees share one meal a day together
- Everyone is outfitted with high-end tech gear for their role
- Use our platform for gaming, ML/DL projects, server hosting, etc using Paperspace credits
- Commuter benefits (the company provides a significant contribution toward these expenses)
We are an equal opportunity employer that values and welcomes diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please apply via Lever - https://jobs.lever.co/paperspace.