San Francisco, CA /
Don't see a job that's the right fit in our open roles, but know you'd make a huge impact at Parabola? Let us know what you'd like to do by applying via this job!
Give people superpowers
The aha! moment when you first create something meaningful with code is a shared experience among all engineers. That feeling is one of a kind, and to someone who's never experienced it before, almost indescribable. At Parabola, we give that feeling and the power of code to everyone without having to learn to code.
Parabola is closing the productivity inequality gap with a drag-and-drop, visual programming platform. We're starting with knowledge workers (e.g. marketing, sales, operations) and empowering them to increase their productivity leverage and become self sufficient without having to learn how to code.
Our users consistently describe Parabola as a new superpower they've developed and feel empowered knowing they can solve any problem that comes their way.
Make a huge impact
You’ll be joining Parabola as one of our first 10 employees. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the company, scaling both your skills and experience as Parabola doubles down on our explosive growth. We'll work with you to set your own trajectory, and together ensure you have as much opportunity as you strive for. We're looking for people who want to come do the best work they've ever done, and we'll help make sure they're empowered to do so. Said differently, we're excited about where you're coming from but much more excited about where you're heading.
If you’re excited by solving these types of challenges and want to have a massive impact on team and technology, we want to talk to you!
A great week would be...
You tell us!
– Leader: You are interested in becoming a leader within the company in all aspects.
– Tinkerer: You love solving problems and are persistent at pushing the team in the right direction through incremental improvements.
– Can do: Your default is to figure out how to solve a problem, not why it can’t be done.
– Communicator: Your communication skills are top-notch.
– Team Player: You are collaborative and firmly believe that with everyone working towards a common goal, we’ll get there faster and with a better end result.
– You are you: You are unique. You bring something great and uniquely awesome to the team. You are proud of who you are.
– Custom desk setup w/ equipment of your choice
– Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Flexible work & generous vacation policy
– Lunch and team meals 5x per week
– Monthly team events (past events include cooking classes, mini golf, bowling, and more)
– Team led lunch & learns (past lunch & learn topics include TypeScript, loose leaf tea, and more)
– Dog-friendly office