San Francisco, CA /
Give people superpowers
The aha! moment when you first create something meaningful with code is a one of a kind feeling, and to someone who's never experienced it before, almost indescribable. At Parabola, we give that feeling to everyone whether or not they have a background in software engineering.
Parabola is closing the productivity inequality gap with a drag-and-drop, visual programming platform. We're starting with knowledge workers (e.g., marketing, sales, operations) and empowering them to increase their productivity leverage and become self-sufficient without having to learn how to code.
Our users consistently describe Parabola as their new superpower that makes them feel empowered to solve any problem that comes their way.
Make a huge impact
Joining as one of the first 20 employees means shaping our culture, helping hire the next 20 people, and being a critical component of delivering the power of programming to people who don't have time to learn to code.
We'll work with you to set your own trajectory, and together ensure you have as much opportunity as you strive for. We're looking for people who want to come do the best work they've ever done, and we'll help make sure they're empowered to do so. Said differently, we're excited about where you're coming from but much more excited about where you're heading.
Don't see a job that's the right fit in our open roles, but know you'd make a huge impact at Parabola? Let us know what you'd like to do by applying via this job!
A great week would be...
You tell us!
• Tinkerer: You love solving problems and are persistent at pushing the team in the right direction through incremental improvements.
• Can do: Your default is to figure out how to solve a problem, not why it can’t be done.
• Communicator: Your communication skills are top-notch.
• Team Player: You are collaborative and firmly believe that with everyone working towards a common goal, we’ll get there faster and with a better end result.
• You are you: You are unique. You bring something great and uniquely awesome to the team. You are proud of who you are.
• Fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Custom desk setup w/ equipment of your choice
• Flexible work & generous vacation policy
• Lunch and team meals 5x per week
• Monthly team events (past events include cooking classes, mini golf, bowling, and more)
• Team led lunch & learns (past lunch & learn topics include TypeScript, loose leaf tea, and more)
• Dog-friendly office