Engineering – Automation /
Who We Are
Paradigm is the leading institutional OTC trading platform providing a single point of access to multi-dealer, block liquidity for crypto futures and options across the largest derivatives exchanges globally. We’ve established ourselves as the pioneers of RFQ-based block trading, with $7+ billion in monthly volumes, and routinely account for 10-30% of daily global cryptocurrency option flows. The firm has a global network of 460+ counterparties that include hedge funds, OTC desks, lenders, structured product issuers, market makers, and family offices.
Working at Paradigm
This is an excellent opportunity to join our fast-paced, diverse, and global team. We strive to build institutional-grade products for the crypto markets, work with the largest crypto exchanges in the world, and anticipate a very exciting product pipeline for 2021 and beyond.
At Paradigm, we take ownership of our work with the highest standards of professionalism.
As a core member of our Automation team, your focus will be building and maintaining our automated regression and testing suite. You will own major features, through inception, design, implementation and launch, working closely with product and engineering disciplines across the company. The Automation team works autonomously and tirelessly to ensure a high bar of quality across our web and mobile applications.
- Ensure high quality software is delivered in each weekly or bi-weekly release
- Build, test and maintain a scalable test automation framework and test scripts to ensure repeatability, coverage, reliability and catching regressions.
- Creating test plans for new features and improving existing test plans including identifying areas for automation
- Research and resolve any broken automation scripts that fail during execution
- Create and maintain documentation for automation procedures for existing and future team members
Things that we believe are critical
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Computer Science; or 5+ years of related experience
- 2+ years of developing and maintaining frontend regression frameworks, preferably in Python
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies, test planning, system dependencies, and product integration phases
- Solid knowledge of Selenium, Appium or Katalon Studio
• Unlimited Paid Time Off
• We honor our diversity: our teammates celebrate the national holidays in their home country in addition to floating holidays to honor what matters most to them, not HQ.
• Full health benefits: medical, dental, vision, as well as a Flexible Health Savings Account
• Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
• 401k/ Roth
• Generous technology allowance: $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
• We are a team that genuinely cares about your long-term career growth, not just whether you finished that project last month. We hope that you will stay with us for the long haul, and to that end, we spend the time and resources to ensure that you will grow alongside us.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Paradigm, we know that the more diverse we are as a team, the better our products will be, our solutions to tough problems will be vastly more innovative, and the service we provide our customers will be that much more empathetic.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. Individuals looking for employment at Paradigm are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the interview or employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, let us know the nature of your request. We’ll do our utmost to find a solution that works for you.