Product Marketing Manager
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
At Parallel Domain, we believe that autonomous systems – from self-driving cars to contactless delivery drones – have the opportunity to drastically improve the quality of life for billions of people. That is why we love what we do: enabling our customers to develop their technology safely using the Parallel Domain data generation platform. Our platform revolutionizes the way our customers generate sensor data for AI development. We're looking for people like you to join us in pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence and synthetic data.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help shape the future of synthetic data by collaborating with cross-functional teams, defining a winning go-to-market strategy, and leading the launch of innovative product releases. This role is ideal for someone passionate about technology, with product marketing experience (bonus for AI/ML exposure) and a drive to make a substantial impact. Join us in revolutionizing synthetic data and contributing to our dynamic and collaborative work environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with product, sales, strategy, and leadership teams to define and lead the category of synthetic data, creating a winning go-to-market strategy.
- Plan and execute the launch of new product releases in collaboration with the Head of Product.
- Refine product positioning to communicate differentiated value clearly.
- Craft, test, and refine product messaging targeting our customer base.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and new opportunities.
- Develop sales enablement materials in collaboration with the Head of Sales.
- Become an authority on customers, competition, and product capabilities through qualitative and quantitative research.
- Define product marketing methodologies and playbooks.
- Develop content and marketing strategies to reinforce Parallel Domain's market message.
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong communication skills (written, audio, video).2+ years of product marketing or relevant enterprise software experience.
- Experience building sales materials and creating compelling product marketing strategies.
- Proven ability to run educational and marketing campaigns for new technology.
- Cross-functional collaboration experience (Sales, Product, Strategy, Tech).Solid writing skills with experience tailoring messaging for diverse audiences.
- Experience conducting market analyses and making data-driven decisions.
- Collaborative attitude, humility, and eagerness to make a significant impact.
What Will Help You Stand Out:
- Experience successfully positioning new products and features in the market.
- Track record of driving top-of-funnel activities for sales using various marketing tools and social media.
- Affinity for working with products related to machine learning, computer vision, computer graphics, or AI systems.
- Passion for diving into technology, markets, industries, and personas to uncover insights.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
$120k - $140k CAD
Location Information: This position offers the flexibility of a hybrid work arrangement based at our Vancouver, British Columbia office. We are also open to considering applicants outside the Vancouver office, but they must be willing to work in the Pacific Time Zone. For remote team members, a commitment to our core operating hours and attending quarterly in-person meetings at our Vancouver office is required.
Why join Parallel Domain?
We are assembling a team of creative, talented visionaries seeking to build a new technology that will change the world. You will be able to learn, build, and scale our team and technology in a collaborative, creative culture that values every team member.
To attract and inspire the right talent, we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Employer-paid supplemental medical, mental health, dental, and vision benefits.
• Flexible paid vacation, sick time, winter shutdown, and 11+ holidays per year
• Paid parental leave
• Equipment budget to optimize your setup
• Annual learning and development stipend
Parallel Domain celebrates diversity and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. We are committed to providing employees with an environment free of discrimination, bullying and harassment. All employment decisions at Parallel Domain are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We will maintain our commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, national/ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics or physical/mental disability. Our commitment extends to any other protected classes which may exist under applicable law.