San Francisco Bay Area /
At Parallel Domain, we believe that autonomous systems – from self-driving cars to contactless delivery drones – have the opportunity to drastically improve the quality of life for billions of people. That is why we love what we do: enabling our customers to develop their technology safely using the Parallel Domain data generation platform. Our platform revolutionizes the way our customers generate sensor data for AI development. We're looking for people like you to join us in pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence and synthetic data.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated Account Executive with proven success turning prospects into customers - and driving revenue growth. As an early sales hire, you will play an essential role in generating & expanding new customers for Parallel Domain. You are an ambitious, results-driven team player that thrives in a start-up environment.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area/ Silicon Valley
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL ...
- Expand Parallel Domain’s customer base & drive business results with top target customers
- Engage net new prospects by positioning how Parallel Domain technology can accelerate the development of machine learning applications
- Own the entire sales cycle: from qualification through technical evaluation, account management during the pilot phase, negotiation, and ARR deal execution
- Partner with Solutions Engineers to qualify prospects, ensure pilots are successful, and to drive strategic deals & account expansion
- Exceed quarterly and annual quota - you are an overachiever!
- Drive pipeline generation by attending conferences, industry events & meetups -- build your network within the industry. You love to network!
- Bring feedback from prospects and customers back to product & engineering teams to enable continuous improvement of products & value to customers
- High degree of motivation and exceptional drive to succeed – proactive, curious, and tenacious are words that describe you
- You have 3+ years of sales experience in B2B technology/ enterprise software, prospecting and selling to technical customers that range from engineers to C-level executives
- Strong technical background with experience understanding, articulating, and selling deeply technical products or solutions, such as data-as-a-service, computer vision, machine learning, API software, synthetic data
- At home in a very fast-paced, startup environment with an ability to wear multiple hats and be successful with little structure
- Experience in the automotive or autonomous driving industry, with an emphasis on computer vision, machine learning, or simulation
Why join Parallel Domain?
We are assembling a team of creative, talented visionaries seeking to build a new technology that will change the world. You will be able to learn, build, and scale our team and technology in a collaborative, creative culture that values every team member.
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• Paid vacation, sick time, and 11 holidays per year
• 401(k) plan (non-matching)
• Paid parental leave
• Equipment budget to optimize your setup
• Annual learning and development stipend