Technical Program Manager
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada /
Technical Program Management /
At Parallel Domain, we believe that autonomous systems – from self-driving cars to contactless delivery drones – have the opportunity to drastically improve the quality of life for billions of people. That is why we love what we do: enabling our customers to develop their technology safely using the Parallel Domain data generation platform. Our platform revolutionizes the way our customers generate sensor data for AI development. We're looking for people like you to join us in pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence and synthetic data.
We ship data, APIs , visualizers and more to help machine learning, perception and simulation teams accelerate the deployment of their autonomy stack. Ideally, we are looking for someone with a technical background (machine learning / computer vision / graphics) with experience delivering complex software engineering projects. This role will work closely with engineering, computer graphics content, and sales to and build and manage internal processes to ensure that we are shipping on time and within scope
This is an exciting time to join our team as we look to scale our offerings to help power computer vision applications. This position is based in British Columbia and has the option of working remotely, or from our Vancouver office.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR....
- Running our Sprint Rituals: Create processes so we run high energy scrum processes (daily standup, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retros etc..)
- Project Management: Define projects, collect requirements, develop detailed implementation plans, maintain alignment, and monitor status across multiple activities to reduce or remove dependencies
- Delivery: Establish and maintain our internal processes to perform QA, testing and triage. Work closely with our field team to ensure successful customer by creating release notes and other technical documentation
- You have a track record of providing program management support during all phases of software development.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, building strong relationships with stakeholders and teams around the organization.
- You are proficient with the intricacies of the Atlassian suite (jira, confluence), creating and deploying workflows to improve internal communications.
- You have demonstrated the ability to build and maintain internal process to deliver successful projects
- You have a strong technical background with working knowledge of Python, C++ and machine learning fundamentals
Why join Parallel Domain?
We are assembling a team of talented visionaries crafting a new technology that will change the world. You will be able to learn, build, and scale in a collaborative, creative culture that values every team member.
Parallel Domain celebrates diversity and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. We are committed to providing employees with an environment free of discrimination, bullying and harassment. All employment decisions at Parallel Domain are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We will maintain our commitment to and support of equal employment opportunity for all individuals without regard to race, national/ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics or physical/mental disability. Our commitment extends to any other protected classes which may exist under applicable law.
• Flexibility to work from our office in Yaletown, Vancouver or your home office
• Competitive compensation
• Employer-paid supplemental medical, mental health, dental, and vision benefits
• Paid vacation and sick time, winter shutdown, and 11 stat holidays each year
• Paid parental leave
• New hire equipment + accessories budget to optimize your setup
• $2,000 CAD annual learning and development allowance