Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada /
At Parallel Domain, we believe that autonomous systems – from self-driving cars to contactless delivery drones – have the opportunity to drastically improve the quality of life for billions of people. That is why we love what we do: enabling our customers to develop their technology safely using the Parallel Domain data generation platform. Our platform revolutionizes the way our customers generate sensor data for AI development. We're looking for people like you to join us in pushing the boundaries of artificial intelligence and synthetic data.
We are building APIs. tooling, visualizers and more to help machine learning, perception and simulation teams work with our data.. We are looking for a talented Technical Product Manager to help scale out these deployments
Ideally, we are looking for someone with a technical background (machine Learning / computer vision / graphics) who understands and empathizes with the pain points in current computer vision developer workflows. This role will work closely with engineering , content and sales to ensure that we are successfully meeting our customer needs.
This is an exciting time to join our team as we look to scale our offerings to help power computer vision applications in different verticals. This position could based out of our San Francisco Bay Area or Vancouver offices, with remote work options available.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR....
- Research: get hands on with the state of the art tooling in cloud / machine learning / simulation ecosystem, talk to customers understand the pain points in their current workflows and identify product opportunities that will drive value to the market
- Communication: communicate your findings in clear documentation for the engineering/content teams to inform their development and appropriate collateral for the sales team to go out and hit the field
- Launch: ensure new products and features get into customers' hands, test and measure performance and iterate quickly
- Strategy: Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop our product strategy and roadmap.
- 3+ years of product / program management experience working with software teams
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfortable operating in ambiguity and the ability bring clarity to various stakeholders
- Deep understanding and empathy for end users of our product
- Willing to get deep into the content and code to determine what features we will bring to our customers
- Creating customer facing technical documentation for APIs / Client Libraries
- Experience working in the autonomous vehicle / machine learning tooling industries