Front-End Developer (Culver City)
Culver City, CA /
Parallel Systems is an early-stage startup company developing the future of intermodal freight transportation. Our mission is to reduce transportation costs and make an impact on emissions and safety. We are developing the vehicles and software to create new autonomous and electric transportation systems for existing rail infrastructure.
At Parallel Systems, we value the team as much as the mission. We want to collaborate with diverse people that are motivated, persistent, and take personal accountability for their work. Our most successful team members are self-starters, take the time to explain things to others, and accept constructive feedback.
We are looking for a talented front-end developer to join us. In this role you will collaborate with our fast-paced engineering team to build internal and customer facing user interfaces for fleet management, shipment scheduling and tracking, terminal operations, and autonomy data visualization.
- Develop and test code in a fast paced startup environment
- Create new user interfaces and features and drive continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively across the team to enable company milestones and success
- Take ownership of front-end architecture and development and be accountable for results.
- 1-5 years experience developing front-end software
- React (preferred) or Angular or alternative JS framework
- React Native or Electron desktop app development experience
- Swift iOS app development experience is a plus
- UI/UX design experience
- Maps such as Mapbox, Google maps, or Apple maps
About Parallel Systems
Parallel Systems is committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any discriminatory factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people can come to do their best work.