301-Engineering – Network SW /
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
What you will do -
1. Deploy applications in Kubernetes clusters
2. Follow software engineering best practices by estimating, documenting, and developing work products
3. Work in a fast-paced development environment applying advanced tools and technologies solving hard data engineering problems
4. Develop full-stack code in Python, Golang and Scala to develop applications and host in the containerized workload using micro-services.
5. Taking the ownership of the project and work with cross functional teams to successful delivery of the project.
6. Understanding of end to end scenario and troubleshooting/fixing of field and QA reported issues
7. Design, develop, and deliver TOOLS and product features for different G's and technologies
continuous support for product CI/CD working on cloud platform like AWS EKS & GCP GKE.
What you need -
- Experience in telecommunication, computer networking and protocols.
- Experience in C/C++/python/Golang programming.
- Practical experience and knowledge of Linux architecture.
- Knowledge and experience with virtualization technologies - Docker containers.
- Knowledge and experience with of Kubernetes and CNCF projects.
- Knowledge and experience with REST/SOAP API.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS,GCP - advantage.
- Experience with Network Function Virtualization (NFV) – advantage.
- Knowledge in wireless communication and familiarity with one of the cellular standards, i.e. 2G/3G/LTE/LTE-Advanced/5G-NR – advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to thrive in a global multi-site environment
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com for more information.
Parallel Wireless embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams representing all backgrounds, with a wide range of perspectives, and empowering industry-leading skills. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Parallel Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies or individuals. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Parallel Wireless employees or any other company location. Parallel Wireless is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.