FPGA Team Leader
301-Engineering – Access Development /
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
We are looking for highly motivated, experienced and passionate, FPGA experts for the research and design, of advanced and cutting-edge cellular communication algorithms for our 4G/5G based products.
- Lead a team of highly professional and experienced FPGA engineers.
- Lead FPGA architecture design and development activity.
- Hands-on design, implement and verify FPGA blocks for Physical Layer base station products.
- Lead FPGA blocks integration and Debug processes.
- Bring-your-own innovation into our products.
- Excellent understanding of FPGA architecture flows and characteristics.
- Experience of at least 8 years in FPGA R&D.
- Experience in implementing cellular/wireless communication and Signal processing algorithms
- Good system understanding within a multi-disciplinary environment (HW, SW, SoC)
- Extensive working experience with Xilinx FPGAs and SoCs
- Working Experience with high speed transceivers.
- Previous experience as Tech Lead/Team leader
- An independent problem solver with excellent design and analytical skills.
- Eager to learn and develop your professional skills in the field of wireless communications
- Excellent communication skills, team worker and ability to thrive in a global multi-site environment
- B.Sc in Electrical/Computer Engineering
Parallel Wireless is an innovative company in the cellular Access business. We’re reimagining the architecture of the cellular network to address the existing challenges of bringing cellular coverage to unconnected areas (2G, 3G and 4G) and the future challenges coming with the evolution of 5G. We are a fast-moving, award-winning, amazing technology company, embracing ambitious innovation, cutting-edge technology and customers’ success. Our current technology and roadmap bring Parallel Wireless to be able to compete with the industry’s giants. Tier 1 customers have much interest in Parallel Wireless as we fit very well into their vision.
We’re looking for top talented, creative and ambitious candidates to join our exceptional team.
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com for more information.
Parallel Wireless embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams representing all backgrounds, with a wide range of perspectives, and empowering industry-leading skills. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Parallel Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies or individuals. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Parallel Wireless employees or any other company location. Parallel Wireless is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.