4G/5G PHY Software Engineer
301-Engineering – Access Development /
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
We are looking for talented and motivated Software Engineers to join our growing team in developing physical layer solutions for ‘all the Gs’ focusing on the 5G technology.
If you are passionate about software engineering and motivated by a hands-on, impactful and meaningful role in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome a range of backgrounds and experiences and are committed to growing a diverse and inclusive team.
What you’ll do:
- Work on cutting-edge cellular technology, Design and implement digital processing SW modules in the baseband modem. Implementing O-RAN standard functionality.
- The role will involve active participation in the design, development, and validation of 5G Physical Layer Radio Access Network technologies.
What you must have:
- At least 5 years’ experience of Software Development
- A good working knowledge of C and C ++ at least 2 years of experience
- Experience in wireless communication systems
- Strong real time software development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize work
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Communication algorithm/DSP implementation
- Experience with PHY 4G\5G background
- Work with Linux environment
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering/Communication Systems Engineering or Computer Science with strong relevant experience.
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com for more information.
Parallel Wireless embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams representing all backgrounds, with a wide range of perspectives, and empowering industry-leading skills. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Parallel Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies or individuals. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Parallel Wireless employees or any other company location. Parallel Wireless is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.