2G Protocol Stack (L2/L3) Engineer - Fresh Grad
R&D – Access Development /
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
2g Stack Dev Fresh engineer
what you will do
- You will be responsible for the full development process of L2/L3 embedded protocol stack including: design, code, unit testing and lab integration. As stack SW developer you will debug of existing solutions which are used by customers around the world, and develop new features/environment for Parallel Wireless future products.
what we want
- Academic exposure to C,C++ Languages.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective team player.
- Ability to work independently in a global multi-site organization.
- Embedded software experience is desired but not required.
- Good understanding of communication protocols – Advantage.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics/Communication/Computer Science Engineering or equivalent training, education and experience
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com for more information.