Automation System Architect
301-Engineering – Access Development /
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
Parallel Wireless is an innovative company in the cellular small-cell business. We’re reimagining the architecture of the cellular network to address the existing challenges of bringing cellular coverage to unconnected areas (2G, 3G and 4G) and the future challenges coming with the evolution of 5G. We are a fast-moving, award-winning, amazing technology company, embracing ambitious innovation, cutting-edge technology and customers’ success. We’re looking for top talented, creative and ambitious candidates to join our exceptional team.
We have an end-to-end automation infrastructure, but we want to evolve it to a world-class level. We are looking for an automation system architect to define, design and help develop Parallel Wireless automation infrastructure.
The responsibilities will include:
- Own overall auto infra design and integration:
- Overall system design and architecture
- Collection and integration of requirements from the entire R&D org
- Definition of big building blocks and major enhancements
- Documentation of system and building blocks
- Recommend and initiate system changes and refactoring
- Review the code and design of the Automation Infra engineers
- Help lead implementation of new/complicated/big modules/features in the most optimized and generic way
- Mentorship & training to teammates and conduct training to other R&D members for ongoing improvement and use of correct tools and methodologies
- Review current architecture and tests flows in order to optimize them (duration, complexity, robustness, etc.)
- Optimize and consolidate future requirements and enhancements
- Drive new tools/approaches/methodologies to the automation infra/team members
- Drive innovative solutions to the infra: debug, BI, AI, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in Automationinfrastructure and at least 3 of them as a TL/PM
- Excellent familiarity with automation solutions and tools
- Experience with building automation frameworks and infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Highly proactive - introducing new tools and technologies.
- Strong hands-on design, coding, and debugging skills
- Proven record of accomplishment of integrating automation into CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accountable, taking end to end ownership as a personal trait
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in tools development for testing environments - Advantage.
- Experience in working with databases - Advantage
- Good familiarity with cloud architecture –Advantage
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com for more information.
Parallel Wireless embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams representing all backgrounds, with a wide range of perspectives, and empowering industry-leading skills. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Parallel Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies or individuals. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Parallel Wireless employees or any other company location. Parallel Wireless is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.