System Engineer Intern
Customer Success – 260-Customer Support /
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
What you'll do:
- Planning, Design, Implementation and support of Wireless Networks.
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems.
- Conduct System and network analysis, problem solving and infrastructure planning.
- Understand Customer infrastructures, their needs and provide expertise and consulting solutions.
- Analyze system logs, performance issues and the production environment for mission critical systems.
- Author and present customer-facing presentations and written technical materials.
- Perform system analysis on a wide range of network technologies including 3G, LTE, LTE-Advanced and proprietary systems.
- Work independently and skilled at knowing when to utilize additional resources and escalate.
- Define new system requirements based on customer interactions.
- Key contributor to developing product strategies.
- Minimum 0- 2 years’ of hands-on QA or System engineering
- Hands on experience with installing and troubleshoot Wireless Access Networks and Wireless Network Technologies.
- Knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues.
- Knowledge of RF tools and usage
- Knowledge of the LTE, UTMS, Wi-Fi and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Expert written and communications skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with R&D.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel time-critical tasks
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Travel as needed
• Bachelor’s (BE/BTech) or Master’s degree (ME/Mtech ) in Engineering; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com for more information.
Parallel Wireless embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams representing all backgrounds, with a wide range of perspectives, and empowering industry-leading skills. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Parallel Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies or individuals. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Parallel Wireless employees or any other company location. Parallel Wireless is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.