Senior QA Automation Engineer (North)
301-Engineering – Access Development /
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
Be part of Automation infrastructure team which develops automation infra for E2E testing across Parallel Wireless.
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities you will: bring up E2E automation setup for automation environment, use Git to maintain your environment, develop automation infra features and capabilities, fixing automation bugs, ramp up the test teams on automation infra and more.
The work includes create structure framework and communicate with a diverse group of engineers to get your info for daily work.
Candidate must be opened minded, flexible thinking, QA basic experience and strive for learning
Candidate must be an experienced QA Automation engineer who can quickly understand the big picture, learn quickly and abilities to create an automation platform.
- Implement features and tasks related to the automation infra (for example: support logging mechanism, auto Xray bugs updates, implement MXA RF spectrum APIs and more)
- Take an active role in code design for features
- Report, analyze and optimize the automation framework tests
- Investigate test results and assist the support team in cracking complicated technical issues
- Work closely with other QA engineers, developers, product and architects for support
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in Python development - Must
- Knowledge in Cellular protocols - Must
- Basic knowledge in Networking
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git, Bit-bucket
- Understanding of OO and asynchronous programming concepts
- Experience in automation development, automation tools, and test frameworks such as Selenium and Appium - advantage
- Experience with REST APIs Automation Testing - advantage
- Exposure to large complex systems including server, client web, client mobile (Android) - advantage
- BSc in CS, EE or other equivalent area - advantage
- High English skills - read, write, speak
- Team player and Hands On features.
** The position is located at the Kinneret**
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com for more information.
Parallel Wireless embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building inclusive and diverse teams representing all backgrounds, with a wide range of perspectives, and empowering industry-leading skills. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Parallel Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies or individuals. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Parallel Wireless employees or any other company location. Parallel Wireless is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.