Senior Full Stack Developer
Munich, Bavaria /
parcelLab is growing internationally and looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join us.
We are looking for full-time Senior Full Stack Developer to join our Engineering Team.
As a member of our team, you will work with modern technologies to solve real-world problems for our global e-commerce customer base. With the support of our international team, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to interpret customer requirements, design new features, build critical parts of our product, and tackle complex integration challenges.
As a digital-first company, we offer great flexibility in working location. For in-person collaboration with our tech team, you can work from our office in Munich (HQ) or remotely within Germany, with willingness to travel to Munich from time to time.
What you can expect:
- You design and implement components and features for our platform
- Write clear, concise, and maintainable code with a focus on scalability and performance
- Participate in sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives to continuously improve development processes
- Develop new features together with our Product Team and well-known international e-commerce customers
- Collaborate with other developers to troubleshoot and debug complex issues
- Room to experiment, learn new technologies and work with a modern stack (TypeScript, Serverless, React, Node)
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- You demonstrate expertise in autonomously developing functional features and code in both front-end and back-end environments, proficiently deploying them.
- Strong experience with modern technologies, including ReactJS, Node, MongoDB, & Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS)
- You are structured, organised, with an analytical approach to solving problems with innovative solutions
- You have an excellent work ethic and are a highly reliable and dependable team member within an agile environment
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, with a willingness to learn and grow
Perks & Benefits:
🧠 Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
🛳 Comprehensive 30-60-90 day onboarding plan in place from the very first day to help you integrate seamlessly with the rest of the company and understand new responsibilities
🏝 As a digital-first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you. Not close to one of our offices No problem! Find yourself a co-working space instead, and we’ll pay
🪴 Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants, or great tech accessories!), and all this alongside the latest MacBook or PC
🚀 Career development opportunities, including our Leadership Development Program and our Future Leaders Program, as well as online language courses, available budgets for further training and access to LinkedIn Learning
🧘🏽♀️ Stay grounded with our free meditation, mindfulness and coaching sessions via our mental wellbeing platform nilo.health
🎉 Regular company retreats, parcelLab events (in-person and online), local and regional meet-ups, as well as team off-sites
🌏 Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team made up of over 34 different nationalities; and with a five-star rating for company culture and employee experience on Glassdoor, you’ll love working here!
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond, transforming operational complexity into opportunities to outperform for 550+ brands worldwide, including IKEA, Bose, Puma, Lidl, Farfetch and Nespresso.
With offices in Munich, London and Boston, we have been highlighted by the Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in 2021.
It’s all in a day’s work for us:
- Monitor over six million shipments per day
- Now actively managing operations experiences in 153 countries across the globe
- Send around thirteen million pro-active, personalized, event-driven emails
- Shipping data comes from more than 150+ carriers worldwide, including DHL, FedEx & DPD
- Creating over 40 million reasons for people to fall in love with brands each day
For brands, that means more chances to create relationships that last. And for the people that buy from them, it means turning mundane operational moments into moments of joy.
parcelLab is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We live the motto always joy, always team, always equality, which means we celebrate diversity and do not accept any form of discrimination or harassment. We believe that diversity enriches our employee experience and allows each of us to deliver the best work possible.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or other lived experience.
Come be part of our growth – contribute your ideas and share in our success as we continue to improve the post-sales customer journey for millions of people every day.