Pardon Ventures – Optimism /
Optimism is a digital publisher working to build a brighter web. We conceive, launch, and operate high-quality digital brands that spark curiosity, spread positivity, and improve the lives of our readers. With an email-first approach, our hope is to transform the inbox into a healthy alternative to social media feeds, a place where you can curate the news, information, and entertainment you truly want.
Our brands populate a variety of categories: Games, Wonder, and Travel, among others. This distributed approach helps us reach 3 million subscribers across our network and serve more than 30 million web sessions each month. And we’re growing with each new brand.
About Data / Email Analyst
We are looking to add an adaptable analyst who is committed to improving the user experience on our multitude of brands by running experiments or analyses and refining the resulting data into actionable insights
- Improve user experience and engagement in email campaigns
- Turn analytical insights into actionable recommendations
- Work with teams across the company to satisfy data requests
- Coordinate with coworkers to achieve analytical objectives
- Present analytical findings to all levels of management
- 3+ years of experience working with email segmentation and deliverability
- Ability to analyze user behavior from raw data
- Expertise in statistics
- Proficiency in writing advanced SQL queries
- Experience leading a full analysis from experimental design to presentation of findings
- Strong analytical skills to identify optimizations and other opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably, familiarity with: Ongage, Google, BigQuery, Google Analytics and BI platforms such as Looker StudioExcel/Google SheetsR or Python
The pay for this role has a salary range of $85,000 to $95,000. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
We aim to provide equal opportunity for all. We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds, and challenge each other to be better every day!