Pardon Ventures – Optimism /
Optimism is a digital media company striving to build a brighter web. We conceive, launch, and operate high-quality digital brands that spark curiosity, spread positivity, and improve the lives of readers. With an email-first approach, our goal is to transform the inbox into a healthy alternative to social media feeds, a place where you can curate the news, information, and entertainment audience’s truly want.
Our brands speak in a variety of categories: Wonder, Travel, Health, Wealth and Games among others. A distributed approach allows us to engage with almost 4 million subscribers across a collection of newsletters. On the digital web, we serve more than 30 million web sessions each month and growing…
About Account Manager
Optimism’s Account Management team is essential to the growth of our organization. This team is client facing, solutions oriented and focused on exceeding partner expectations regardless of deal size. Optimism Account Managers are collaborative, consistent and deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Leading activation in the post-sale stage of the sales process from partnership kick-off calls, to requesting creative assets all the way to presenting performance recaps
- Collaborating with Campaign Management, Editorial and Creative Services/Marketing to ensure that all sold campaigns are activated with client approval and on time and with smooth, positive precision
- Obtaining assets from clients, building test emails, and getting client approvals under tight deadlines.
- Maintaining creative and newsletter launch timelines (proficiency with Airtable, ASANA)
- Ensuring inventory and project management tools are accurate and match sales pipelines
- Creating partnership recaps that include real-time internal and industry data for immediate optimizations and partner recommendations
- Communicating openly and clearly with all stakeholders throughout the post-sale process and maintaining a flexible mindset in a fast-paced environment
- At least 4 years of Account Management experience for a digital media company, technology platform or brand
- A team oriented spirit and you are willing to share responsibility of projects either you or others are leading
- A need to maintain a structured process with a positive attitude
- A growth mindset and the desire to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficiency with FIGMA design tools, Asana, Airtable, EXCEL, word and powerpoint
- Ability to work on multiple, high impact projects at a time
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and eager to succeed in a remote work environment
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
This role has an expected pay rate of $75,000 - $90,000 plus annual bonus. You will be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
While this position may be remote, we prefer candidates who can work in Orange County, Denver, or New York City.
We aim to provide equal opportunity for all. We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds, and challenge each other to be better every day!