Newport Beach, CA
Pardon – Atelier /
ABOUT PARDON VENTURES
Pardon Ventures is the operating company for the Pardon family office, which operates a portfolio of digital media companies that create brands that transform how people see the world. As a team of creative entrepreneurs, we develop and launch digital ventures that foster community, encourage new ways of thinking, and create the context for positive change to occur. Our original ventures include an inbox-first travel magazine, a positive news publication, and a collection of media brands that spark wonder and curiosity, all of which are enjoyed by millions of readers every day.
This role reports to the Family Ops team, which directly supports the lifestyle and daily needs of founder Nicholas Pardon.
The Hospitality Intern at Pardon will support the Family Operations team in management of Pardon’s Southern California campus, which includes two residences and a studio across Newport Beach and Laguna Beach. The residences include a private home and a guest house, which regularly accommodates visitors.
This role is perfect for someone looking to pursue a career in the luxury hospitality industry.
- Maintaining a high standard of organization across all spaces
- Preparation of spaces to host guests
- Sourcing of vendors, contractors, and products
- Coordinating with vendors, contractors, and cleaning staff
- Support with production, set up, and breakdown of events across all three spaces
- Errands supporting daily operations of the team
- Interest in and understanding of the luxury industry, including hospitality, fashion, architecture, interior design, etc.
- Ability to anticipate needs, take initiative and ownership of tasks
- Attention to detail and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Effective time-management and self-management skills. Ability to multitask
- Ability to commute to Newport Beach location 2-3 times per week
- Must have their own transportation
- Past experience working in luxury hospitality, hotels or offices (preferred)
$20 - $25 an hour
20 hrs - 25 hours per week (2.5 days in office)
3 month contract, with potential to extend if mutually agreed
In-person only, this is not a remote position
We aim to provide equal opportunity for all. We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds, and challenge each other to be better every day!