Graphic designer/WP developer
WHO ARE WE?
Buildings in our beautiful cities, where we live and work are producing 40% of the CO2 going into our atmosphere contributing to global warming. We need to HEAT, VENT, AIR CONDITION our buildings 24/7. Most of the energy consumed in a building is for our comfort and 50% of it is wasted!!! This is because buildings have little to no technology to control this.
The state or condition of being equal, synonyms: balanced, equality, equivalence, uniformity, sameness, consistency, congruity, congruence, levelness, unity, coequality, parallelism, evenness "Parity of two things being perfectly matched with no waste"
Parity Inc. is a software service to eliminate energy waste from buildings!! Using AI, Parity Inc. is able to predict the amount of energy needed ahead of time to operate a building to meet its residents HVAC needs and adapt the building's systems and machinery. We save our customers and building operators:
1. Time through our mobile platform that provides early alerting services when things go down
2. Reduced environmental Impact with our carbon reduction tracking, and
3. Money $$ with monthly and annual energy savings reports delivered to their email.
WHY JOIN US?
Join our organization in a key role during a period of tremendous growth and directly contribute to its future success. Contribute to a world-changing product that is working to make the world a better place through reduced CO2 emissions in multi-residential buildings. Have the autonomy to learn and grow in a fast-moving, hyper-growth start-up environment. So far we have saved almost 14 million lbs. of CO2 emissions… yes, that’s a lot!!
Reporting to the SVP Marketing, you’ll be the Swiss Army Knife of designers. Mix one part web graphics champion, add in some WordPress expertise, a pinch of Mailchimp and a dash of Sales force experience and then top it off with good old fashioned print and sales deck creation skills. That’s the person we’re looking for.
Every day will be different!. One day could see you crafting an email for US distribution, the next day creating a new feature on the corp WP site and then a print ad or billboard the week after. No such thing as an average day at Parity. Leave your ego at the home! You’ll be working with a smart, small group of great people that are laser focused on doing great work in a vertical that is poised to explode. Our revolutionary approach to sustainability is truly changing the way large cities look at energy usage. Aside from skills, fit is as crucial as we work closely and rely on each other daily.
- Graphic creation for corp WP site, third party vendors, Google Display Network display ads, remarketing campaigns, etc
- New page creation for site (adding nav features)
- Sales decks - Powerpoint, Beatiful.ai
- Print ads, brochures, case studies
- Email graphics via Mailchimp, Salesforce tracking, UTM tagging
- Other marketing tasks that come up as we need it
- You’ll need to have some serious chops in the Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Mailchimp, Microsoft Office and have a good understanding of how databases work.
- Extra Bonus points for Salesforce/Automation CMS experience.
- Will need to see some of your work as well. Above all else you’ll need to be hard working, punctual, passionate about design and eager to learn new things and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with an awesome team of passionate people in a cool start up atmosphere in downtown Toronto.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Parity is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We are happy to consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, or other accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Parity welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.