Senior Building Intelligence Engineer
We are looking for a Building Intelligence Engineer to join our team and help us to ensure that all client buildings in the Greater Chicago area are adapted to work successfully with the Parity platform.
Leveraging your background in Engineering and knowledge of HVAC/Automation Systems, you will partner with our Sales & Operations teams to ensure that all buildings in our portfolio are quoted, set-up and optimized throughout their time with us. This is a high-impact role, working closely with leaders from Sales and Operations. We are looking for someone hungry, eager to learn, and passionate about the energy and Cleantech space and who is detail and result-oriented
- You will lead the ongoing refinement of Parity's building controls system for tracking, presenting and managing building processes.
- Work in close collaboration with various stakeholders, such as contractors, subcontractors, and customers.
- Program and conduct start-up operations for various building automation systems (heating, ventilation, energy-saving system, etc.)
- Create schematics and databases for these systems and verify the quality of the installations and ensure the proper functioning of all building control system components
- Manage operations between contractors and subcontractors
- You will own the final commissioning of sites and sign-off to ensure they meet all program requirements
- You will support our Sales team with quoting and estimations, work with our Development team to build internal tools, and work with
- Operations to provide support to our customers during and after installation
- You will have the opportunity to help optimize and improve current processes, as well as play a major role in building out our Building Intelligence team
- You have an academic background in Engineering, with experience in HVAC, automation or mechanical/electrical engineering, and licensed in the local jurisdiction.
- Preference will be given to candidates with minimum of 5 -10 years experience in Honeywell, Siemens, Alert-on, Reliable Controls, Delta in design, engineering, installation, start-up, commissioning and final sign-off.
- You are eager to grow, learn and tackle new opportunities in a fast-growing start-up environment.
- You are a quick learner, and only need to be shown something once before doing it yourself, and then going back to improve the process.
- You constantly seek efficiency and optimization of processes and procedures; you look for gaps and work to fill them.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Parity is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We are happy to consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, or other accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Parity welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.