Front End Developers
ParkWhiz is looking for multiple Front End Developers with an interest in front end technologies and a passion for optimizing user experiences.
On the web front we are looking for people to help internationalize and contribute to our white-label websites. These people will be key contributors to both the desktop and mobile web UI and UX.
We're in an exciting and rapidly evolving industry that requires constant innovation, evaluation, and iteration. Help us perfect the parking experience.
What you'll be doing
- Experience in React, Redux, Enzyme, Node, HTML, and CSS are preferred
- Collaborate with Product and the rest of the engineering team to enforce consistent and intuitive interactions across platforms
- Conduct hallway usability tests
- Suggest improvements in the way we leverage our existing toolkit
- As a member of the .com team, contribute to planning and execution efforts across the web application as needed
- Writing acceptance tests using Capybara and Selenium
What you bring to the table
- You'll be working with most of the following, so an understanding or familiarity with some of them would help: React, Redux, Webpack, and Yarn/Npm.
- An obsession to create the optimal user experience
- Above all we're looking for bright, motivated, passionate engineers who want to work with the same.
- Experience with Enzyme unit tests
- Experience working in a Ruby on Rails environment a plus
Our Engineering Culture:
We are a very tight knit group that is inclusive, fun and hard working. Our number one priority after producing a great product is keeping that spirit alive. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.