ParkWhiz is looking for a City Manager to manage and grow our operator relationships in Denver and the surrounding geography. Reporting into the Regional Director, the City Manager will be responsible for driving revenue growth and enhancing performance with existing parking operator clients and customers. You'll also be responsible for increasing our inventory coverage, developing relationships that ensure optimal availability and prices, and enabling a positive driver experience. Sound like a challenge you're up to? Read on...
What You'll Be Doing:
- Create new operator partnerships and increase inventory coverage by effectively articulating value proposition
- Deliver an exemplary level of customer service to existing partners
- Proactively sell and upsell into existing accounts
- Onboard and train new accounts and ensure best practices are implemented and upheld at each facility
- Work closely with sales and business development teams to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Manage conflicts and work closely with partners to implement value and price optimization strategies
- Communicate and coordinate with partners and internal stakeholders regularly to ensure quality standards, timelines, and deliverables are being met
- Understand clients’ business goals and recommend solutions
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree and an understanding of parking operations
- Ability to digest the competitive landscape and maintain market pulse in key markets with parking operators
- Positive, energetic, and entrepreneurial personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to interface with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills with high level of customer service orientation
- Strong business acumen and high level of integrity and ethical business practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office related products, Google Docs, Google Analytics and experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Comfortable in a constantly changing environment with a strong desire to learn, grow and succeed
Who will I work with?
We are a very tight knit team that is inclusive, fun and hard working. Our number one priority after producing a great customer experience is keeping that spirit alive. We have a firm, non-negotiable no jerk policy. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.