Digital Reporter (Remote)
Digital Reporting /
Parrot is an AI technology company focused on modernizing the court reporting and transcription process. We empower highly trained reporters with automated speech recognition technology to deliver more accurate transcripts, making our clients more effective and efficient in their workflow. Our clientele includes law firms, insurance carriers, law enforcement, and leading corporations that all rely on Parrot for depositions, witness statements, examinations under oath, and transcription.
We are a fast-growing team of operators, technologists, language nerds and legal professionals. We’ve been remote-first from the beginning, and continue to offer environments for our colleagues to do their best work. We value flexibility and work-life balance -- with a primary focus on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers.
Why Join Us?
We offer flexible scheduling as well as the ability to work remotely. Get started quickly, using our simple low-cost setup. Our reporters say Parrot's technology, tools and internal support team make their job easier. We'd love to welcome you to this team of creative, passionate, and highly adaptable professionals!
What You Will Do
- Monitor and maintain audio recording integrity; Ensure every word of testimony is capturable.
- Host remote proceedings and manage web-conferencing platform features.
- Administer oath.
- Open and close the record using the designated script.
- Provide read-backs/playbacks from Parrot's live transcript when requested.
You Must Have
- Active Ohio Notary Public commission.
- Familiarity with web-conferencing platforms such as Zoom.
- Meticulous attentiveness to detail and instruction.
- Litigation experience, preferred.
We'll Provide You With
- Training and materials.
- Access to real-time technical and admin support.
- Weekly pay-out.
- Ongoing training and opportunities to advance.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $25.00 per hour
We’d love to connect
We are an equal opportunity company and highly value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you’re interested in what we’re building, let’s connect.