Atlanta, GA /
Parrot is an AI technology company focused on modernizing the court reporting and transcription process. We empower highly trained reporters with automated speech recognition technology to deliver more accurate transcripts, making our clients more effective and efficient in their workflow. Our clientele includes law firms, insurance carriers, law enforcement, and leading corporations that all rely on Parrot for depositions, witness statements, examinations under oath, and transcription.
We are a fast-growing team of operators, technologists, language nerds and legal professionals. We value flexibility and work-life balance -- with a primary focus on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers.
Why Join Us?
Our GTM team is growing! We are scaling and currently hiring Account Executives to evangelize our company in multiple markets. The AE responsibilities include everything from discovery calls with prospects to onboarding new users alongside our Client Experience team. Along the way, we’ll challenge you to bring your practiced sales methodology and help us and refine our playbooks.
We’re looking for people who experiment and pivot, actively listen, and have the ability to effortlessly pitch our value propositions at the ring of a phone.
You will be a bedrock of our client-facing team, with an opportunity for soliciting potential customers and crucial impact on our growth plans. We’re a Series A startup, which means you’ll have the chance to collaborate daily with our SDRs, VP of Sales, and exposure to other internal departments.
- Help us refine our playbooks across different geos and customer profiles
- Establish rapport via Zoom and call conversations as well as in-person demos and conferences
- Lead discovery sessions, company presentations, and product demos with prospects to understand their needs and develop Parrot-based solutions
- Identify ICPs and map out enterprise orgs to identify decision-makers vs. champions vs. blockers
- Bring strong CRM hygiene (we use SFDC!) for weekly pipeline deep dives with the VP of Sales; we’re on the beginning of the road to bottoms-up revenue forecasting
- Negotiate and close proof-of-concept trials and Deals!
- Partner with Operations and Client Experience teams to ensure we’ve accurately scoped out client’s needs and can deliver the ‘Ideal Customer Journey
- Track record of quantitative success in closing activity
- Strong pipeline maintenance and management; what’s the difference, and how do you add value in each
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven history of failing fast, learning quickly, and iterating intelligently in order to ensure your own success and your company’s resilience
- Genuine interest in technology
- Self-starter who is excited to collaborate in a hyper-growth environment
- Autonomous enough to ramp up and sell with minimal oversight and coaching
- Preferred: Previous experience selling software products within legal or similar industries such as finance, insurance technology
Hybrid role: requires you to be located in the location mentioned in this job posting and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
Equity. We value an owner’s mentality - all our employees earn equity at Parrot!
Hybrid, flexible work. The flexibility to work from home, with the opportunity to travel and work with your colleagues from our offices in select hubs.
Health benefits. Highly competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for all full-time employees.
Unlimited paid time off. We not only give you the opportunity to take the time off, but we also encourage you to do so. We want all our colleagues to enjoy time away from the grind.
“Parroteer” Days. In addition to all public holidays, we provide four company-wide holidays annually. We do this to ensure our Team reflects on our successes and takes a moment for true time away.
Parental leave. We offer two months of paid parental leave -- regardless of your status as a primary or secondary caregiver.
Mental health. Annual subscription to meditation and mindfulness platform to help you focus on your mental health and happiness.
Physical health. Access to fitness classes and facilities in your location through a company-wide membership program.
We’d love to connect
We are an equal-opportunity company and highly value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you’re interested in what we’re building, let’s connect.