Sales Development Representative
Atlanta, GA /
Parrot is an AI technology company focused on modernizing the court reporting and transcription process. We empower highly trained reporters with automated speech recognition technology to deliver more accurate transcripts, making our clients more effective and efficient in their workflow. Our clientele includes law firms, insurance carriers, law enforcement, and leading corporations that all rely on Parrot for depositions, witness statements, examinations under oath, and transcription.
We are a fast-growing team of operators, technologists, language nerds and legal professionals. We value flexibility and work-life balance -- with a primary focus on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers.
Why Join Us?
Our GTM team is growing! We are scaling and currently hiring sales development representatives to assist our company in expanding the customer base. The SDR responsibilities include refining top-of-funnel best practices, sourcing leads, and being the first line of offense in our sales process. We’re looking for people who experiment and pivot, actively listen, and have the ability to effortlessly pitch our value propositions at the ring of a phone. You will be a founding member of our client-facing team, with an opportunity for soliciting potential customers and crucial impact on our growth plans. We’re a Series A startup, which means you’ll have the chance to collaborate daily with our AEs, VP of Sales, and exposure to other internal departments.
- Identify ICPs (ideal customer profiles) in multiple markets we’re already active in
- Perform basic due diligence on prospective clients we’re targeting
- Build and test processes related to lead generation, lead outbound strategy & tooling, and conversion from leads to opportunities
- Iterate on early processes, with an eye toward improving outbound metrics & scalable tasks; you’ll help us refine our sales playbook!
- Structure and maintain Outbound channels, including referral campaigns and targeted email outreach
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Inbound prospective client requests
- Maintain multiple lead lists within our CRM and build formative pipelines for your AEs
- 2+ years of sales experience, preferably at technology companies accustomed to rigid industries such as legal, finance, banking and other
- Track record of metrics-based lead generation for AEs
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven history of failing fast, learning quickly, and iterating intelligently in order to ensure your own success and your company’s resilience
- Genuine interest in technology
- Self-starter who is excited to collaborate in a hyper-growth environment
Hybrid role: requires you to be located in the location mentioned in this job posting and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
Equity. We value an owner’s mentality - all our employees earn equity at Parrot!
Hybrid, flexible work. The flexibility to work from home, with the opportunity to travel and work with your colleagues from our offices in select hubs.
Health benefits. Highly competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for all full-time employees.
Unlimited paid time off. We not only give you the opportunity to take the time off, but we also encourage you to do so. We want all our colleagues to enjoy time away from the grind.
“Parroteer” Days. In addition to all public holidays, we provide four company-wide holidays annually. We do this to ensure our Team reflects on our successes and takes a moment for true time away.
Parental leave. We offer two months of paid parental leave -- regardless of your status as a primary or secondary caregiver.
Mental health. Annual subscription to meditation and mindfulness platform to help you focus on your mental health and happiness.
Physical health. Access to fitness classes and facilities in your location through a company-wide membership program.
We’d love to connect
We are an equal-opportunity company and highly value diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you’re interested in what we’re building, let’s connect.