Primary Care Physician
NY / LA / SF
At Parsley Health we take a different approach to primary care, integrating wellness, nutrition, and prevention into day to day practice. We use advanced testing including microbiome and genomics analyses routinely, and we have low patient load for our physicians so you are able to spend meaningful time with your patients.
Generally you see 6-8 patients per day, 4 days per week, with one day reserved for the chance to work on other projects like health outcomes research or working with our engineers to improve our technology platform.
Our doctors are board certified in internal medicine or family medicine, and typically have an additional certification in integrative medicine or functional medicine.
For applicants not already trained in integrative and functional medicine, we offer an 8 week fellowship that includes coursework and clinical mentorship. If you are passionate about the kind of medicine we practice at Parsley and want to train with us this is an option for select candidates.
Parsley Health was founded by Robin Berzin MD (Columbia P&S, Mount Sinai Internal Medicine), whose mission is to address the 86% of disease today that is chronic and lifestyle driven with a new approach to primary care that takes a 360 look at an individual's life and helps them make changes while curing the root causes of their illness. To date this approach is working - visit parsleyhealth.com/outcomes to see some of our impressive early outcomes data, analyzed by our staff PhD in clinical data science.
Parsley Health is also a technology company. Our team developers are building a best-in-class consumer-grade platform for health management and our doctors have a strong voice in what we are building.
We are looking for experienced family medicine and internal medicine trained clinicians who are passionate about transforming primary care, and who are tech-savvy and eager to constantly develop their clinical and non-clinical leadership skills. We have a fun, collaborative and all-in culture where everyone is excited to help grow our ground-breaking approach to care.
- See patients both in person at the Parsley office and at times via telemedicine using the technology platform provided by the practice
- Provide excellent, personalized patient care according to the guidelines provided by the practice
- Work closely with a care team including a health coach to help patients optimize outcomes and achieve their health and wellness goals
- Oversee medical staff, including health coaches; assign appropriate aspects of care to non-physician staff
- Provide mentoring and/or coaching to non-physician staff
- Participate in patient care program development
- Assist in the resolution of patient inquiries and requests
- Complete online charts in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols
- Represent Parsley Health in the local and broader community
- MD or DO, board certified or eligible in internal medicine, family medicine, or other primary care field and are licensed in NY
- Integrative or functional medicine education and training
- 2+ years of clinical practice post residency
- Desire to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, high tech, brand-forward work environment
Why join Parsley Health?
We are rebuilding the health care system from the ground up by creating a delightful, empowering, and impactful health experience for everyone. You would be part of a mission-driven team founded by a doctor and serial entrepreneur that is already making big waves in health and wellness. Join us to make those waves bigger, and to make medicine the way it should be - for all.