Assistant, Human Resources
Support the overall vision, mission and mandates for the company.
- Assist VP, Human Resources and HR department.
- Assist the onboarding process.
- Generate offer letter.
- Responsible for all communication with new hires from after verbal offer through first day including welcome email, answering questions, and collecting new hire paperwork.
- Orchestrate international and domestic background checks with vendor HireRight and new hire. o Schedule and prepare for new hire orientation.
- Assist the recruitment process.
- Edit/update job descriptions.
- Post open positions.
- Review and source resumes for open positions.
- Conduct phone screen interviews with candidates.
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and hiring managers.
- Assist with coordination of Executive searches.
- Assist the off boarding process.
- Create Personal Action Request Forms.
- Coordinate exit interviews and last day procedures with employee and supporting departments (IT, payroll, operations).
- Create and maintain employee files.
- Manage and update company intranet (Jostle/Spotlight).
- Work with Director, IT to answer employee questions and get the site up and running from an HR standpoint.
- Manage photo directory/extension list and ‘teams’.
- Write and publish HR communications such as new hire announcements, promotion announcements, jostle updates, event invitations, etc.
- Assist with company events.
- Assist in special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can anticipate and stay a few steps ahead. Has sense of urgency and prioritization, yet can stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to handle confidential information with poise.
- Multi-tasker who enjoys a fast paced environment.
- Is an excellent representation of the department and has great customer service skills.
VP, Human Resources