Marketing, Communications & Events
This role is expected to project manage, problem solve, create timelines, track materials, plan and anticipate needs to push projects forward. This role primarily supports wide release titles as well as other television, digital and VR content (series, episodic).
- Domestic Theatrical & Home Video
- Coordinate with Social Impact on the creation of marketing strategy decks (situation analysis and recommendations), that support impact narrative efforts to the film strategy.
- Work with distributor to obtain and provide PM input on positioning, marketing and distribution plan, communicate impact marketing objectives, strategy for PR/digital/awards. As applicable, coordinate group sales and community screening activities.
- Work with PR, post-production on deliverables such as: production notes, stills, clips, extras, EPK’s.
- Coordinate asset assembly from production (frame grabs, billing, etc.), as needed.
- Track assets (trailer, key art, online and publicity delivery dates). Create timelines, manage deadlines as needed.
- Circulate materials, log notes and approvals for all assets internal and externally with partners, filmmakers, sales companies and distributors, liasing with SVP creative marketing, digital and impact, etc. as needed.
- Collaborate with social impact on impact marketing efforts and facilitate/coordinate impact requests with distribution partners.
- Work with distribution, marketing and impact to develop marketing plans, PR and festival strategy, budget and P&L for self-released titles.
- Liaise with studios, sales companies, distribution partners, filmmakers/talent, etc. as needed.
- Liaise with business affairs to ensure proper billing and usage are implemented in materials.
- Assist on Project Request, SOW and NDA documentation when necessary with creative vendors.
- Manage deadlines, agendas working with creative marketing, digital, impact, etc.
- Catalog and store all final key art, trailers, promos, research and other marketing assets.
- Work with EVP WW Marketing and SVP Marketing in the creation of budgets, forecast and actualize spends.
- Coordinate marketing needs for events, screenings, and festivals with events team.
- International Theatrical & Home Video
- Manage assets and information through SVP, Sales & Distribution and output partners; track and maintain relationships.
- Ensure that domestic and international campaigns are strategically coordinated and aligned.
- Obtain and provide PM input to distributor on positioning, marketing plan, budget and strategy for PR/digital/awards.
- Solicit release and marketing plans, P&A budgets, create materials and manage the review & approvals internally & externally.
- Deliver marketing materials: production, stills, clip extras, EPK’s.
- Manage archive of final materials.
- Convey and provide access to Impact Marketing Campaign materials and digital content; identify priority territories and localize campaigns as needed.
- Markets & Festivals
- Work with the SVP, Sales & Distributionon setting budgets for sales-related events and sales materials.
- Help coordinate and execute special events, sales presentations and conferences, including EFM, Cannes, CineEurope, Toronto and AFM.
- Circulate materials and obtain/log approvals from internal and external stakeholders:
- Manage timelines and plans for PR, Comms, digital activation and social media.
- Work with events management and logistics for talent, filmmakers, reps and other stakeholders including publishing playbook.
- Support and implement impact narrative in international materials and campaigns.
o Printing (posters, brochures, sales sheets)
o A/V (reels, trailers)
- Bachelors degree required
- 5-7 year’s experience in Marketing or Communications
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships