Los Angeles /
Participant Media is seeking a Coordinator to be the face of the IT department, ensuring that all tickets are handled in a timely and professional manner, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
This individual will act as the first line of contact for a diverse array of company-wide systems. He or she will provide technical support to employees and help them maintain the ability to complete their daily tasks and functions when faced with IT-related issues.
- Take ownership of the Participant Help Desk including answering/resolving basic Tier 1 tickets (from support calls, walk-up customers and emails) using experience, documented procedures and/or research.
- Own the Help Desk: Manage the help desk tickets via Manage Engine’s ServiceDesk product. Enter and categorize tickets.
- Escalate and route more complex issues based on priority. Document resolutions into the IT Support Knowledge Base/WIKI.
- Experience setting up, troubleshooting and supporting Mac OS, Windows OS, iOS and Android.
- Basic understanding of network concepts – ethernet cabling, network switches, WIFI and firewalls.
- Assist setup and supporting of Polycom VoIP office phones and smart devices (iOS + Android).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office & Google GSuite collaboration tools including MS Outlook, MS Office, MS Teams, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Provide Zoom, WebEx, Skype, etc support. Experience with Polycom and/or Cisco video teleconference hardware (SIP) is a plus.
- Ownership of printer peripherals and consumables inventory.
- Setup Mac/Windows hardware with corporate software titles for new hire provisioning via tools such as Jamf MDM.
- Work with Human Resources to provide IT new hire orientation training
- Manage hardware and software inventory assets via Managed Engine’s ServiceDesk.
- Develop and manage internal and external support and training documentation
- Develop, execute and follow IT operational policies, standards and work instructions for customer support
- Ensure customer satisfaction through continued status updates and follow-up
- Help monitor critical infrastructure systems via provided industry standard monitoring tools such as PRTG.
- Manage outside vendors to service any related Participant Media hardware
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in IT field
- Prior customer service experience is a must
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail and follow up, as well as verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple task simultaneously
- Ability to handle pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Takes ownership of project and issues
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Highly resourceful
- Stellar customer service skills
- Manager, IT
Participant is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating, and promoting all of our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender, or any other protected classes set forth under applicable law. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, and multiculturalism, of our viewers, creators, partners and communities. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do and at the core of our values.