Intern, Business & Legal Affairs
The Business & Legal Affairs team of Participant Media is seeking a Summer intern to support the narrative and documentary film groups by structuring and negotiating deals in connection with the development, co-financing, production and distribution of Participant's films.
• Review and summarize material deal terms of development agreements, including writer, director, producer and rights agreements
• Draft and revise agreements based on provided deal terms and attorney’s notes
• Create and maintain development and production tracking databases
• Review picture related marketing materials for clearance, talent and credit issues
• Receive delivery elements from producers and coordinate outgoing delivery to distributors
• Assist attorneys with any special projects, including chain-of-title reviews and coordination with marketing on publicity and talent matters.
Must be currently enrolled in law school.