Coordinator, Social Impact - Partnerships
Position summary: Participate in the development and execution of impact campaigns, with a special focus on partnerships, to advance the goals of the Social Impact team and the mission of the company as a whole.
· Identify and research key players, including NGOs and brands, related to priority issues and content.
· Vet and evaluate prospective partners, developing comprehensive profiles.
· Help schedule and coordinate internal and external calls and meetings.
· Oversee event logistics, managing invitations, arranging venues and travel, reporting and providing other support as needed.
· Develop materials to update internal/external stakeholders on campaign objectives and initiatives, including presentations, memos, etc.
· Collect data and maintain records, developing spreadsheets and organizing media assets.
· Collaborate with all relevant divisions, as needed, in campaign development and execution, including participation in brainstorms and providing creative input on campaign concepts.
· Other duties / special projects as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum 2 years’ work experience.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment, strong multi-tasker.
· Experience with PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
· Experience with account or relationship management a plus.