129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3
PartnerStack enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution and go to market quickly and more efficiently. The fastest-growing software companies in the world like Asana, Freshworks, and Intuit use PartnerStack to power their reseller, marketing, and referral partner programs.
We pride ourselves on building something people want. Every member of our team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to our customers and adding something unique to our culture. We love to work with wicked smart people who are intellectually curious and will support the development of others as much as their own.
You're passionate about uncovering customers' needs. You are always pushing for the best solutions for our platform and our clients. You love analyzing challenges and coming up with impactful and meaningful solutions. You enjoy working closely with clients to conduct any technical discovery, architecture design, and API exploration needed.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with our clients to understand their systems and integrations
- Interface with our Product, Engineering, and Design teams to fulfill customer requests
- Champion technical scoping sessions
- Participating in pre-sales calls to support the teams in technical discussions
- Articulate decisions, rationales, and assumptions with both external and internal teams
- Be the technical bridge between the business and technical teams
- 3+ years of implementation / solutions experience
- Experiencing working with API’s SQL/PostgreSQL
- Experience with PythonWorking with 3rd party software (Salesforce)
- Understanding of full-stack solutions
- Ability to lead scoping sessions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong client-facing experience
- Work autonomously with effective time management
- Switching between multiple projects and environments as required
Why you want to be at PartnerStack
If you have a curious nature and a strong desire to “build”, as well as, learn new things, then we want to meet you! We’re looking for people with a positive attitude to address complex issues and enjoy working through “white space” to develop something great. We want to work with people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive working in a highly dynamic environment that is characteristic of early-stage technology companies like PartnerStack. While our office vibe is casual and the employees are a down-to-earth team, everyone is fully engaged, energized by the work they do and rise to meet challenges every day.
We strongly believe that diversity strengthens our teams and elevates our company to make us the best version of ourselves. Empathy, ownership, pride in your work, transparency about the good and the bad, as well as an openness to feedback and constructive criticism are characteristics that are really important to us. We are a YCombinator S15 company, and backed by world-class VC's who share our vision and goals to make an impact and not settle on meeting the status quo.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work from home
- Benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance
- Casual dress code
friendly Encouraged office
At PartnerStack our company is built on doing things differently. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
PartnerStack is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.