IT Support and Security Analyst
129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
You are resourceful, independent, and good-natured with strong communication skills and a strong level of technical ability. You will be responsible for a broad range of systems and applications support across the organization, as we continue to grow.
What you’ll do
- Perform prompt day-to-day support for the PartnerStack technology stack, where you can quickly identify, resolve, and/or escalate issues as they arise
- Ensure functionality of both applications and company hardware
- Recommend and implement IT support best practices to prevent technical issues and maintain ongoing operations of the organization
- Prepare new hires with proper equipment (acquisition) and provide IT orientation and security awareness training
- JAMF deployment and roll-out (both JAMF Pro and Protect)
- Assist in management of the asset inventory of services, hardware, and equipment
- IT end-user support activities for all-in scope apps
- Hardware troubleshooting, mainly focused on macOS devices
- User access management activities such as: access provisioning and onboarding, access changes, access offboarding, and access reviews
- Assist in development of processes, procedures, and workbooks in areas related to IT, Security, and Operations
- Support the Security and Compliance efforts across the organization
- Participate and assist the Security and Compliance team’s ongoing projects in areas of vulnerability management, risk assessments, internal and external audits
- Develop a subject matter expertise in areas related to IT end-user support, Security, and Cloud platforms
You're a great candidate if...
- Well rounded experience in all aspects of IT Support mainly focused on Software as a Service (SaaS) products such as Google Workspaces (G-Suite), Slack, Zoom, Github, JIRA, Notion and many others!
- macOS support and troubleshooting
- Have experience with JAMF administration
- Love tinkering and building solutions to unique problems
- Interested in learning more about IT, Security, and Cloud platforms
- Detail oriented approach, who sees a problem through until fully resolved
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to support all levels of the business
- Some level of familiarity with SOC 2, ISO 27001, and other security-focused frameworks
- Some level of familiarity with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
- Some level of familiarity with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the health of all of our employees, PartnerStack has made the shift from working in its Toronto office space to fully remote work until 2021. At that point, we’ll be looking for a new office space in downtown Toronto that’s sized to fit the many new team members we’ve brought on remotely.
Although we’re not sharing the same space together, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels like part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.