Toronto or Remote /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
You are skilled at building and developing our Sales team. You have developed and implemented strong Sales Playbooks for high performing teams. Research and rolling out new tools within the sales enablement stack is second nature.
What you’ll do
- Oversee SMB Account Executives- Coach and mentor AE’s on sales process and closing
- Ensure AE’s are effectively managing and closing accounts according to their quota
- Ensure AE’s are developing pipeline to track to hit their quota
- Communicate cross-functionally between Sales, Marketing, Success and Product teams as needed
- Manage various projects from concept to completion
- Research, evaluate and implement new sales tools as needed
- Execute on Event Strategy to support lead generation efforts of sales team as needed
- Implement tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of enablement programs and progress of sales team
- Responsible for hiring and grow the SMB team
You're a great candidate if...
- Proven 3+ year experience leading sales and or sales teams
- High proficiency in modern sales methodologies and sales process
- Experience running training sessions and building out training materials
- Knowledge of how to measure success for enablement initiatives
- General knowledge of effective hiring and selection practices for sales roles
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices including pipeline management and Salesforce dashboards and reporting
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Adept at project management and cross functional collaboration
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the safety and well-being of all PartnerStack employees, we've shifted to working fully remotely until 2022, when we will be opening a new office at 111 Peter Street in Toronto, Ontario.
Even once our new office opens, every employee is free to decide when and if they spend time there. Our roles will continue to be open to remote workers across Canada. Whether you join us in person or virtually, we're committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.