Senior Product Designer
Toronto or Remote /
PartnerStack enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution, and go to market quicker and more efficiently. The fastest growing software companies in the world like Asana, Freshworks, and Intuit use PartnerStack to power their reseller, marketing, and referral partner programs.
We pride ourselves on building something people want, but our company is more than the feedback we receive from our users. Every member of our team is passionate about developing their skills, and adding something unique to our culture. We love to work with wicked smart people who are consummately curious, and ambitiously support the development of others as much as their own.
About you and the role
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll use design strategy and vision to improve and expand on our existing user journeys and unlock value in new areas of growth and opportunity for our organization. We're looking for an experienced product designer to drive exceptional design outcomes that both satisfy and delight our users.
Working closely with a team of engineers and product managers, you will conceptualize, validate, ship and iterate on features as part of an Agile team. As a member of the Product Design team, you'll contribute heavily to crafting and iterating on our design system creating the fabric of our modern B2B SaaS experience.
We have ambitious goals and your work will be pivotal in achieving PartnerStack's mission: Change the way the world sells software.
What you’ll do
• Discover your user's needs through quantitative & qualitative research
• Lead ideation and co-designing sessions while bringing stakeholders on the journey
• Collaborate with product managers and engineers to ship high quality user experiences
• Prepare and share processes, guidelines, best practices and standards to improve and expand our product design strategy and design system
• Participate and improve our end-to-end design process — from requirement gathering & ideation through to testing & iteration based on data and feedback
You're a great candidate if...
• Flourish under the autonomy to manage your own initiatives from concept to delivery
• Enjoy taking on ambiguous problems and breaking them down into actionable and executable slices with your scrum team
• Love guiding fellow product designers as an engaged mentor while also continuously refining and improving your own craft and design process
• Get excited to contribute to a culture of critique where work is presented, shared and discussed in order to ship quality experiences to our users
• Familiar with our Product Design tool stack:
○ Figma for design & design system
○ Miro, FigJam for collaboration & ideation
○ Notion, Productboard, Jira for documentation, insight gathering & planning
○ Fullstory, Userflow, Metabase, Gong as research & experimentation tools
○ Slack + Zoom for communication
Why you'll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
• Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
• High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
• MacBook Pro shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
• Regular social events, even while working remote
• Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the safety and well-being of all PartnerStack employees, we've shifted to working fully remotely until 2022, when we will be opening a new office at 111 Peter Street in Toronto, Ontario.
Even once our new office opens, every employee is free to decide when and if they spend time there. Our roles will continue to be open to remote workers across Canada.
Whether you join us in person or virtually, we're committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.