Senior Product Manager
129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
Our product managers come from unique backgrounds, but what we share is the ability to apply product fundamentals and stakeholder management skills to customer facing and internal features. You have broad knowledge and an ability to quickly learn and understand the nuances of various business and partner relationships. You’re passionate about being a key source of mentorship and growth for your peers. You learn from your product launch stories, successful or otherwise and want to handle solutions and features from concept to fruition.
What you’ll do
- Own the roadmap for the Partner and Marketplace experience
- Constantly evaluate and prioritize new opportunities, manage backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Develop growth strategies for marketplace revenue growth by optimizing user flows, existing features, and network effects
- Lead the effort to develop clear and detailed product requirements/ user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact
- Work closely with internal business leads and teams (data science, engineering, marketing), as well as external partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives
- Play a key role in our product management team by mentoring other product managers and pushing our product know-how to the next level
- Represent PartnerStack in the local and global tech communities - online content creation, speaking at conferences, and product community participation is actively supported
You're a great candidate if...
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- End-to-end product experience showing practical instances - from feature definition to launch
- Experience working iteratively (Agile) directly with an Engineering and Design team and examples where you’ve successfully adjusted and iterated around constraints
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, software architecture, and modern product methodologies (Lean, HCD, etc.) honed through dozens of product releases
- Significant experience leading Agile teams and delivering to KPIs
- An aptitude for client management and a special touch for getting buy-in. All of our product managers are client facing and will work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Affiliate marketing or distributor network experience is an asset
- Having mentored a team is a huge bonus
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the health of all of our employees, PartnerStack has made the shift from working in its Toronto office space to fully remote work until 2021. At that point, we’ll be looking for a new office space in downtown Toronto that’s sized to fit the many new team members we’ve brought on remotely.
Although we’re not sharing the same space together, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels like part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.