Director of Product Management
129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
PartnerStack enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution, and go to market quicker and more efficiently. The fastest growing software companies in the world like Asana, Freshworks, and Intuit use PartnerStack to power their reseller, marketing, and referral partner programs.
We pride ourselves on building something people want, but our company is more than the feedback we receive from our users. Every member of our team is passionate about developing their skills, and adding something unique to our culture. We love to work with wicked smart people who are consummately curious, and ambitiously support the development of others as much as their own.
About you and the role
As the Director of Product Management, your role is to recruit, develop and lead a world-class product management team and contribute to taking PartnerStack’s product to the next level. To do this, you will work with teams across PartnerStack especially Engineering, Design, Sales and Customer Success to ensure everything we build is with our customers in mind while striving to the highest standards of quality across our product. You will generate massive value for partners and companies around the world and ensure PartnerStack is always the best solution for their needs.
What you’ll do
- Champion a One-Team culture across Product, Engineering & Design
- Recruit, develop and enable our current and future product managers
- Cultivating a friendly, vibrant and productive environment that focuses on empathy, diversity of thought, curiosity, a growth mindset, and a positive attitude
- Enabling your team to build and support the right roadmaps across the product team
- Accountable to deeply understanding our customers and partners, the challenges the face and the priorities our business should make to address those challenges
- Collaborate across Engineering, Design and Product teams to create a vision for the future of PartnerStack’s products
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our technology and processes in order to collaborate with engineering
Here’s what will help you thrive
- Experience developing product organizations while maintaining a fantastic culture - It’s kind of your thing
- You have rich experience uncovering customer insights to drive product
- Making choices on product priorities is your demonstrated super power
- Design and Engineering teams still talk about how incredible it is working with you
- Sales teams feel invincible knowing you got their back
- Understanding of current web trends (SaaS, cloud infrastructure etc.) and are excited to be involved in highly technical discussions
- You have launched and managed B2B SaaS applications within high growth environments
- You have operationalized product management practices while still enabling a high level of autonomy, responsibility and fun on the team
- Passionate about establishing a vision and strategies that enable our teams to succeed
Why you want to be at PartnerStack
If you have a curious nature and a strong desire to “build”, as well as, learn new things, then we want to meet you! We’re looking for people with a positive attitude to address complex issues and enjoy working through “white space” to develop something great. We want to work with people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive working in a highly dynamic environment that is characteristic of early stage technology companies like PartnerStack. While our office vibe is casual and the employees are a down-to-earth team, everyone is fully engaged, energized by the work they do and rise to meet challenges everyday.
We strongly believe that diversity strengthens our teams and elevates our company to make us the best version of ourselves. Empathy, ownership, pride in your work, transparency about the good and the bad, as well as an openness to feedback and constructive criticism are characteristics that are really important to us. We are a YCombinator S15 company, and backed by world-class VC's who share our vision and goals to make an impact and not settle on meeting the status quo.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work from home
- Benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance
- Casual dress code
friendly Encouraged office
At PartnerStack our company is built on doing things differently. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
PartnerStack is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.