Toronto or Remote /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
Our product managers come from unique backgrounds, but what we share is the ability to apply product fundamentals and stakeholder management skills to customer facing and internal features. You have broad knowledge and an ability to quickly learn and understand the nuances of various business and partner relationships. You’re passionate about being a key source of mentorship and growth for your peers. You learn from your product launch stories, successful or otherwise and want to handle solutions and features from concept to fruition.
What you’ll do
- Own the roadmap for the Partner and Marketplace experience
- Constantly evaluate and prioritize new opportunities, manage backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Develop growth strategies for marketplace revenue growth by optimizing user flows, existing features, and network effects
- Lead the effort to develop clear and detailed product requirements/ user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact
- Work closely with internal business leads and teams (data science, engineering, marketing), as well as external partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives
- Represent PartnerStack in the local and global tech communities - online content creation, speaking at conferences, and product community participation is actively supported
You're a great candidate if...
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- End-to-end product experience showing practical instances - from feature definition to launch
- Experience working iteratively (Agile) directly with an Engineering and Design team and examples where you’ve successfully adjusted and iterated around constraints
- Understanding of SDLC, software architecture, and modern product methodologies (Lean, HCD, etc.) honed through dozens of product releases
- Experience leading Agile teams and delivering to KPIs
- An aptitude for client management and a special touch for getting buy-in. All of our product managers are client facing and will work with a wide range of stakeholders
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the safety and well-being of all PartnerStack employees, we've shifted to working fully remotely until 2022, when we will be opening a new office at 111 Peter Street in Toronto, Ontario.
Even once our new office opens, every employee is free to decide when and if they spend time there. Our roles will continue to be open to remote workers across Canada.
Whether you join us in person or virtually, we're committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.