129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3
PartnerStack enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution and go to market quickly and more efficiently. The fastest growing software companies in the world like Asana, Freshworks, and Intuit use PartnerStack to power their reseller, marketing and referral partner programs.
We pride ourselves on building something people want. Every member of our team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to our customers and adding something unique to our culture. We love to work with wicked smart people who are intellectually curious and will support the development of others as much as their own.
You are a highly driven individual who commands a strong full cycle sales process to acquire net new business. You take ownership of your success while priding yourself on working with cross-functional teams to drive growth. You are a problem solver and a quick learner who is able to handle multiple priorities and execute on solutions to problems. You dream about building a startup into a global business.
What you’ll do
- Take full ownership of a highly consultative sales process from prospecting through to closing
- Conduct compelling presentations that clearly articulate PartnerStack’s value propositions which are aligned to potential clients’ business needs
- Anticipate and handle prospects’ objections in a credible, empathetic way
- Generate, manage and forecast an accurate sales pipeline
- Work collaboratively with various team to find strategic ways to win business
- 2+ years experience in B2B sales
- A strong understanding and command of consultative sales process
- Experience selling mid-market SaaS
- Strong record of success and quota achievement
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A growth mindset
- Experience in a small technology company an asset
Why you want to be at PartnerStack
If you have a curious nature and a strong desire to “build”, as well as, learn new things, then we want to meet you! We’re looking for people with a positive attitude to address complex issues and enjoy working through “white space” to develop something great. We want to work with people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive working in a highly dynamic environment that is characteristic of early stage technology companies like PartnerStack. While our office vibe is casual and the employees are a down-to-earth team, everyone is fully engaged, energized by the work they do and rise to meet challenges everyday.
We strongly believe that diversity strengthens our teams and elevates our company to make us the best version of ourselves. Empathy, ownership, pride in your work, transparency about the good and the bad, as well as an openness to feedback and constructive criticism are characteristics that are really important to us. We are a YCombinator S15 company, and backed by world-class VC's who share our vision and goals to make an impact and not settle on meeting the status quo.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work from home
- Benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance
- Casual dress code
friendly Encouraged office
At PartnerStack our company is built on doing things differently. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.PartnerStack is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.