129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
Customer Success /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
You are resourceful, independent, and good-natured with strong communication skills and an above-average technical ability level. Ideally, you will have customer-facing experience with the technical chops to navigate each customer’s intricacies, simplify their pain points, and come up with creative solutions to help them achieve their goals.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert on the PartnerStack platform and continuously learn about features released and make suggestions to improve our product
- Be the primary point of contact for Integrations during the onboarding process
- Create a solid technical foundation for our customers to achieve success with our platform
- Lead Integration calls and set expectations required for all parties involved in the integration process
- Execute the integration process based on the scope of work presented by an Onboarding Consultant
- Train customers on various aspects of the Partnerstack platform
- Conduct extensive discovery of a customer’s internal systems
- Work cross-functionally with other teams across the PartnerStack business to help customers launch their program in the most effective way
You're a great candidate if…
- You have experience in customer experience, project coordination, implementations or related roles
- You can communicate effectively and succinctly to communicate value to customers
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to self-start and learn on the job
- You have real attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Good understanding of internet technologies (APIs, HTTP, REST, etc.)
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRMs
- Familiarity with querying information from an SQL database
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the health of all of our employees, PartnerStack has made the shift from working in its Toronto office space to fully remote work until 2021. At that point, we’ll be looking for a new office space in downtown Toronto that’s sized to fit the many new team members we’ve brought on remotely.
Although we’re not sharing the same space together, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels like part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.