Director of Sales
129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
As the Director of Sales, you will help lead and grow the Sales team in the >100 Employee pace. This role will be a key contributor to driving the achievement of monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
What you’ll do
- Assist in creating regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Support AEs in day-to-day operations
- Evaluate team and individual performances
- Spend 50% of time coaching AEs through call recording review sessions, role plays, sales activity plans and management, positioning, competitive intel, product demos, deal strategy etc.
- Help identify hiring needs, select and train new Sales representatives
- Address potential operational challenges and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- Expand market share of PS through winning new customers and increasing penetration of existing customers
- Ensure Sales Team is utilizing Salesforce to submit accurate and complete information and provide regular updates to management regarding opportunities, trends and challenges
- Other duties, as assigned
You're a great candidate if...
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Development Manager or Team Lead capacity, preferably in the PRM/CRM space
- Proven sales track record alongside knowledge of SaaS sales lifecycle
- Hold a Bachelors of Business Administration, Commerce, or relevant field
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Outstanding time management skills
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the health of all of our employees, PartnerStack has made the shift from working in its Toronto office space to fully remote work until 2021. At that point, we’ll be looking for a new office space in downtown Toronto that’s sized to fit the many new team members we’ve brought on remotely.
Although we’re not sharing the same space together, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels like part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.