129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
You are a highly driven individual who commands a strong full cycle sales process to acquire net new business. You take ownership of your success while priding yourself on working with cross-functional teams to drive growth. You are a problem solver and a quick learner who is able to handle multiple priorities and execute on solutions to problems. You dream about building a startup into a global business.
What you’ll do
- Take full ownership of a highly consultative sales process from prospecting through to closing
- Conduct compelling presentations that clearly articulate PartnerStack’s value propositions which are aligned to potential clients’ business needs
- Anticipate and handle prospects’ objections in a credible, empathetic way
- Generate, manage and forecast an accurate sales pipeline
- Work collaboratively with various team to find strategic ways to win business
You're a great candidate if...
- 2+ years experience in B2B sales
- A strong understanding and command of consultative sales process
- Experience selling mid-market SaaS
- Strong record of success and quota achievement
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A growth mindset
- Experience in a small technology company an asset
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the health of all of our employees, PartnerStack has made the shift from working in its Toronto office space to fully remote work until 2021. At that point, we’ll be looking for a new office space in downtown Toronto that’s sized to fit the many new team members we’ve brought on remotely.
Although we’re not sharing the same space together, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels like part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.