Channel Partner Manager
129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
You are skilled at building and developing relationships. You are a natural connector that has experience discovering a companies goals and then uncovering and facilitating a solution. You have a deep understanding of B2B SAAS companies and partnership programs. In this role, you’ll be responsible for recruiting, managing, and expanding referral, reseller, and strategic partner relationships and will have responsibility for a partner sales pipeline and bookings number.
What you’ll do
- You will use PartnerStack (a partner management solution) to grow PartnerStack… meta
- Responsible for developing and executing referral, reseller, and strategic partnerships
- Identify partnership opportunities by identifying partner prospects
- Develop and execute on a partner pipeline
- Work with and support our partners in referring and reselling PartnerStack’s products
- Manage end to end partner relationships
- Deepen relationships with partners by looking at opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
You're a great candidate if...
- 2 - 4 years of experience in an Alliances, Partnership, Sales, Enterprise Account Management, or Channel role
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes in enterprise customers
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management, and business development engagements
- Prior direct sales experience is preferred
- Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management, and account management teams
- Sales and/or technical acumen, able to coordinate and develop successful field teams
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the health of all of our employees, PartnerStack has made the shift from working in its Toronto office space to fully remote work until 2021. At that point, we’ll be looking for a new office space in downtown Toronto that’s sized to fit the many new team members we’ve brought on remotely.
Although we’re not sharing the same space together, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels like part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.