129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
You are an Infrastructure Engineer that is not satisfied in meeting the status quo. You are always digging deeper into your code and solutions while collaborating with your team to create a best in class solution. You are not afraid to take on new technology challenges and crave working with latest tools and techniques. You do all of this with a smile and passion that makes your work outstanding and inspires the people around you.
Our approach to Infrastructure
We believe in accessible infrastructure. That means allowing external understanding, visibility and control of the infrastructure. We want to create a platform that supports the engineering organization. This is not the easy path, but it enables autonomy and promotes a deeper understanding of the systems for the engineering team - Which leads to a better system overall.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate new tools and technology
- Plan for the growth of PartnerStack’s infrastructure
- Design, build, and maintain the core infrastructure used by all of PartnerStack’s engineering teams
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Enable engineers to get involved in infrastructure
- Build process around infrastructure tasks and changes
Our Tech Stack
- Google Cloud Platform
- Python (Flask/Celery)
You're a great candidate if...
- Experience building cloud infrastructure
- Thinking deeply about systems-- failure modes, life-cycles and communication with the larger system
- Can debug complex problems across the whole stack
- Experience enabling engineers to understand and get involved with infrastructure
- Have experience with modern tools and technology
- Are able to write high quality code in a programming language
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the health of all of our employees, PartnerStack has made the shift from working in its Toronto office space to fully remote work until 2021. At that point, we’ll be looking for a new office space in downtown Toronto that’s sized to fit the many new team members we’ve brought on remotely.
Although we’re not sharing the same space together, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels like part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know.