Technical Onboarding Manager
129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
Customer Success /
PartnerStack enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution and go to market quickly and more efficiently. The fastest growing software companies in the world like Asana, Freshworks, and Intuit use PartnerStack to power their reseller, marketing and referral partner programs.
We pride ourselves on building something people want. Every member of our team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to our customers and adding something unique to our culture. We love to work with wicked smart people who are intellectually curious and will support the development of others as much as their own.
About you and the role
You are passionate about working in cross-functional teams to coordinate and manage the process of onboarding companies and guiding them through the PartnerStack implementation process. You have worked closely with clients (program managers and their development teams) to help them create the best foundation upon which to achieve their business goals. You approach problems with a creative mindset and are solution oriented while helping clients achieve business objectives.
What you’ll do
- Lead kick-off calls with clients to educate them on how PartnerStack works, our onboarding process, what is required of them and what they can expect from us
- Use a proactive, solutions-oriented approach to anticipate and prevent customer pain points
- Scope out integration requirements and required execution plan
- Review technical files for structure and adherence to documented specifications
- Work cross-functionally with Solutions Architects, Customer Success Managers and Product Managers to help clients launch their program in the most effective way
- Act as the primary point of contact for technical questions regarding integrations
- Lead discussions around workflows, project plans, risks and necessary actions with internal stakeholders and clients
- Create and maintain workback schedules in order to keep projects on time
- Think creatively to solve for timeline or integration challenges that arise during Onboarding process
- Seek feedback from customers on the effectiveness and experience of the Onboarding process in order to continually improve it
- Be a PartnerStack expert and continuously learn about the new features being released as well as making suggestions to improve our product
Here’s what will help you thrive
- 3+ years experience in customer experience, project management, implementations or related roles
- Focuses on new and effective ways to improve processes and provide value to the client
- Communicates effectively and succinctly
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and is able to learn on the job
- Understands SaaS business and has an interest in keeping up with the industry
- Works well on a team- Effectively manages stakeholder expectations
- Successfully able to prioritize competing tasks
- Technically inclined and able to communicate effectively with technical employees
Why you want to be at PartnerStack
If you have a curious nature and a strong desire to “build”, as well as, learn new things, then we want to meet you! We’re looking for people with a positive attitude to address complex issues and enjoy working through “white space” to develop something great. We want to work with people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive working in a highly dynamic environment that is characteristic of early stage technology companies like PartnerStack. While our office vibe is casual and the employees are a down-to-earth team, everyone is fully engaged, energized by the work they do and rise to meet challenges everyday.
We strongly believe that diversity strengthens our teams and elevates our company to make us the best version of ourselves. Empathy, ownership, pride in your work, transparency about the good and the bad, as well as an openness to feedback and constructive criticism are characteristics that are really important to us. We are a YCombinator S15 company, and backed by world-class VC's who share our vision and goals to make an impact and not settle on meeting the status quo.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries- Flexible work from home
- Benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance
- Casual dress code
friendly Encouraged office
At PartnerStack our company is built on doing things differently. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
PartnerStack is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.