Senior Product Manager
129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3
PartnerStack enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution and go to market quickly and more efficiently. The fastest growing software companies in the world like Asana, Freshworks, and Intuit use PartnerStack to power their reseller, marketing and referral partner programs.
We pride ourselves on building something people want. Every member of our team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to our customers and adding something unique to our culture. We love to work with wicked smart people who are intellectually curious and will support the development of others as much as their own.
Our product managers come from unique backgrounds, but what we share is the ability to apply product fundamentals and stakeholder management skills to customer facing and internal features. You have broad knowledge and an ability to quickly learn and understand the nuances of various business and partner relationships. You’re passionate about being a key source of mentorship and growth for your peers. You learn from your product launch stories, successful or otherwise and want to handle solutions and features from concept to fruition.
What you’ll do
- Own the roadmap for the Partner and Marketplace experience
- Constantly evaluate and prioritize new opportunities, manage backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Develop growth strategies for marketplace revenue growth by optimizing user flows, existing features, and network effects
- Lead the effort to develop clear and detailed product requirements/ user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impactWork closely with internal business leads and teams (data science, engineering, marketing), as well as external partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and making actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives
- Play a key role in our product management team by mentoring other product managers and pushing our product know-how to the next level
- Represent PartnerStack in the local and global tech communities - online content creation, speaking at conferences, and product community participation is actively supported
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- End-to-end product experience showing practical instances - from feature definition to launch
- Experience working iteratively (Agile) directly with an Engineering and Design team and examples where you’ve successfully adjusted and iterated around constraints
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, software architecture, and modern product methodologies (Lean, HCD, etc.) honed through dozens of product releases
- Significant experience leading Agile teams and delivering to KPIs
- An aptitude for client management and a special touch for getting buy-in. All of our product managers are client facing and will work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Having mentored a team is a huge bonus
Why you want to be at PartnerStack
If you have a curious nature and a strong desire to “build”, as well as, learn new things, then we want to meet you! We’re looking for people with a positive attitude to address complex issues and enjoy working through “white space” to develop something great. We want to work with people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive working in a highly dynamic environment that is characteristic of early stage technology companies like PartnerStack. While our office vibe is casual and the employees are a down-to-earth team, everyone is fully engaged, energized by the work they do and rise to meet challenges everyday.
We strongly believe that diversity strengthens our teams and elevates our company to make us the best version of ourselves. Empathy, ownership, pride in your work, transparency about the good and the bad, as well as an openness to feedback and constructive criticism are characteristics that are really important to us. We are a YCombinator S15 company, and backed by world-class VC's who share our vision and goals to make an impact and not settle on meeting the status quo.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work from home
- Benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance
- Casual dress code
friendly Encouraged office
At PartnerStack our company is built on doing things differently. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
PartnerStack is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.