Customer Success Manager
129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3
PartnerStack enables companies to leverage partnerships in order to grow revenue, increase distribution and go to market quickly and more efficiently. The fastest growing software companies in the world like Asana, Freshworks, and Intuit use PartnerStack to power their reseller, marketing and referral partner programs.
We pride ourselves on building something people want. Every member of our team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to our customers and adding something unique to our culture. We love to work with wicked smart people who are intellectually curious and will support the development of others as much as their own.
Your passionate about working closely with our clients to maximize the value they are getting out of PartnerStack. You’re driven by understanding a client’s business goals and digging deep into their solution and providing insight and recommendations to help them achieve success.
What you’ll do
- Focus on understanding the client's business needs and goals
- Provide strategic consultation on best practices
- Facilitating product training on PartnerStack functionality
- Monitoring product adoption and engagement
- Driving retention by demonstrating client successes to date and future opportunities
- Identifying any risks to the client's stated business goals
- Advocating on behalf of the client internally
- Expanding business by coaching clients in additional opportunities for growth
- Providing an exceptional level of service that turns clients into advocates
- 3+ years experience in customer success, customer experience or related roles
- Understands SaaS business and has an interest in keeping up with the industry
- Enjoys building relationships and cultivating positive client experiences
- Focuses on new and effective ways to provide value to the client
- Approaches problems with a creative mindset and is solution oriented
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and is able to learn on the job
Why you want to be at PartnerStack
If you have a curious nature and a strong desire to “build”, as well as, learn new things, then we want to meet you! We’re looking for people with a positive attitude to address complex issues and enjoy working through “white space” to develop something great. We want to work with people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive working in a highly dynamic environment that is characteristic of early stage technology companies like PartnerStack. While our office vibe is casual and the employees are a down-to-earth team, everyone is fully engaged, energized by the work they do and rise to meet challenges everyday.
We strongly believe that diversity strengthens our teams and elevates our company to make us the best version of ourselves. Empathy, ownership, pride in your work, transparency about the good and the bad, as well as an openness to feedback and constructive criticism are characteristics that are really important to us. We are a YCombinator S15 company, and backed by world-class VC's who share our vision and goals to make an impact and not settle on meeting the status quo.
- Friendly environment with flexible office hours
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work from home
- Benefits plan: prescriptions, dental, insurance
- Casual dress code
friendly Encouraged office
At PartnerStack our company is built on doing things differently. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
PartnerStack is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.