129 Spadina Ave #502, Toronto, ON M5V 2L3 /
Customer Success /
PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That's why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
You are passionate about working in cross-functional teams to coordinate and manage the process of onboarding companies. You have a desire to help customers get the most out of software and love to get creative on finding solutions. You have experience working with customers and enjoy getting to know their personal and business goals.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert on the PartnerStack platform and continuously learn features being released and suggest how to improve our product
- Coordinate and guide customer onboarding projects from kick-off to launch. This includes the creation of work back schedules and acting as the primary point of contact
- Train customers on various aspects of the PartnerStack platform
- Document key decisions that will help guide the customers with future platform decisions
- Conduct extensive discovery about partner experiences, goals and pain points in an effort to make informed and consultative recommendations
- Work cross-functionally with teams across the organization to help customers launch their program in the most effective way
You're a great candidate if…
- You have experience in customer experience, project coordination, implementations or related roles
- You are able to focus on new and effective ways to improve processes and provide value to the client
- You are able to communicate effectively and succinctly to communicate value to customers
- You thrive in a fast paced environment, able to self-start and learn on the job
- You Understand SaaS business and have an interest in keeping up with the industry
- You work well on a team and can effectively manages stakeholder expectations
- You can successfully prioritize competing tasks
- You have true attention to detail and affection problem solving abilities
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
- Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
- High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
- MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
- Regular social events, even while working remote
- Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the health of all of our employees, PartnerStack has made the shift from working in its Toronto office space to fully remote work until 2021. At that point, we’ll be looking for a new office space in downtown Toronto that’s sized to fit the many new team members we’ve brought on remotely.
Although we’re not sharing the same space together, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels like part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.